4 cup of water
2 star anise
1/2 tablespoon of cardamon powder
1 slice of ginger
1 teaspoon of black pepper powder
1 cinnamon stick
4 cups of milk
8 tea bags
1/2 cup of sugar
How to cook
- Put all ingredients and tea bags into the pan and bring to a boil.
- Remove the pan from the heat, cover and let steep for 5 minutes.
- Add the milk and sugar to the pan and bring to a boil
- Remove from the heat and add the tea
- Cover and let steep for 3 minutes.
- Stir the chai, then strain it into a warmed teapot or directly into teacups.
(Bunkalabo Kitchen 2016)
(Visited 16 times, 1 visits today)