Have you ever seen these cute sprouts in Japanese supermarket? Popular with the name of ブロッコリーアルファ, burokkori arufa, or broccoli and alfa (in English), these sprouts are really tasty and cheap. They are also perfect for lazy day meals and they will make you healthier!
Broccoli sprouts benefits
- Prevent Gastric Cancer
- Treat respiratory disorders
- Lower risk for heart disease
Alfafa sprouts benefits.
- Reduce risk of breast cancer
- Minimize PMS and symptoms of menopause
- Prevent osteoporosis
- Lower blood glucose levels and treat diabetes
- Chock-full of antioxidants and other anti-aging agents
- Combat Cholesterol
- Source of Vitamin C
Aren’t they amazing?!
Let’s make a lovely salad with these sprouts!
We will introduce more Japanese vegetables in our future posts, stay in touch!
Enjoy your stay in Japan!