Having trouble reading your Japanese AC remote control?
You just need to remember some basic kanji in order to operate your remote control.
- 冷房 (reibou) means air conditioning
- 暖房 (danbou) means heating
- 温度 (ondo) means temperature. Press this button if you want to increase and decrease the temperature
- 停止 (teishi) means stop.
- 切タイマー(kiritaima) means off the timer
- 入タイマー(nyutaima) means on the timer
- 取り消し (torikeshi) means cancel
Hope this helps!
Enjoy your stay in Japan!
(Visited 597 times, 3 visits today)